MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY
BOOK PEMBROKE STUDIO ONLINE
- Most importantly, have fun!
- Please respect other band’s equipment as you would expect them to respect yours.
- No smoking or vaping on the premises. An ashcan is provided outside for cigarette butts.
- Please do not flick your cigarette butts on the ground!
- Please do not leave empty beverage containers outside.
- You may only usae the studio, storage area, kitchenette & bathroom. Pleaes do not try to enter any other rooms on the premises.
- Parties are not permitted at the studio! You may have a couploe close friends as visitors.
- Please leave the studio, kitchentte & bathroom clean and tiday! Put all trash in garbage can in kitechette area. All dirty dishes/glassware go in sink and empties in blue recycle bin.
- Pack down all gear and put all furniture back where you found it.
- Turn evertyhing off before leaving! (P.A/Coffeemaker/Fans/Lights/Heat,etc.)
- Take all personal belongings with you
- Keep storage area locked at all times unless loading or unloading.
- Make sure entrance door is locked when leaving! Test it!
Checkin & Checkout
Checkin: Please be on time for your rehearsal! If you are running late, please give us a courtesy text/call (250-514-5049). We can only wait 15 minutes beyond your scheduled starting time as we have other studio locations to tend to.
Checkout: Please make sure to go over the provided check list to make sure that you clean up, turn everything off and lock up the studio properly.
Your session time is reserved for you.
Cancelled sessions without 48 hours notice will be charged.